How It Works
The Chocolate Shoppe specializes in creating chocolates that are available for sale online or through our local marketplaces. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to participate in any indoor farmer's markets or craft shows this year, but we are still available to create award-winning chocolates in our commercial kitchen space and offer them through contactless doorstep delivery or nationwide shipping. Our products can also be found at shops and marketplaces throughout northern Illinois (visit the LOCATIONS page for details).
Our website ordering cutoff is Sunday night at 9 PM for delivery on Friday, or via USPS Priority Mail by Saturday. Any orders received after 9 PM on Sunday will be scheduled for shipping or delivery the following week. Exceptions can be made for orders that do not contain the weekly special.
This Week's Ordering Schedule
Orders placed between now and Sunday, November 29th at 9 PM (central time) will be shipped by Wednesday, December 2nd. If selecting delivery, your order will be delivered on Friday, December 4th.
THIS IS OUR LAST DELIVERY DATE FOR 2020. Orders placed after December 4th will be available for pick up at The Olive Gallery in Yorkville from December 11th through Christmas Eve. Orders will continue to ship throughout the month of December, but please order by no later than Sunday, December 13th for guaranteed Christmas delivery.
Our new menu is posted every Wednesday. You have until Sunday at 9 PM to place your order.
Special of the Week
We feature a special every week on our Facebook page, Instagram, and through our email newsletter. The "Special of the Week" is an item that is ONLY available for that week and must be ordered by Sunday at 9 PM to be prepared for your delivery or shipping order.
The Special of the Week is literally a specialty item, meaning it is not something we make on a regular basis and could be an item that we only offer once per year! So, when you see it, order it, because it may not become available again for several months!
How It Works
1. Place your order online by 9:00 PM (central time) on Sunday.
2. If delivery is available to your area, the delivery option will appear for you at checkout with a $15 minimum order (you do NOT need to be home to receive your delivery):
- Deliveries are made on Fridays between 9 AM and 4 PM.
- You do not need to be home to receive your delivery.
- Delivery is available to the following locations with a $15 minimum order: Aurora, Batavia, Big Rock, Elburn, Geneva, Hinckley, Kaneville, Montgomery, Mooseheart, Naperville (west side), North Aurora, Oswego, Plano, Sandwich, St Charles, Sugar Grove, and Yorkville. PLEASE NOTE that not all cities or townships within DeKalb, Kane or Kendall counties are available for delivery. If your zip code is not in our delivery area, please select shipping (it's only $4-5 more for shipping).
3. If you select shipping for your order, it will ship by Wednesday for arrival to your designated address between Thursday and Saturday via USPS Priority Mail. If shipping to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each address.
Locations and Pop Up Booths
Throughout the year, we host a "pop up booth" at local boutiques, specialty food shops, restaurants, or community events where you can order items online and select pick up as an option. You can also just come to the pop up booth and purchase items that are in stock and available during that event. Be sure to follow our LOCATIONS page for details on our upcoming pop up locations, or to find a location near you that features our boxed chocolates!