How It Works
We are moving! Our kitchen operations will be closed January 18th through February 2nd. Orders placed during that time will be shipped on Wednesday, February 3rd or delivered on Friday, February 5th. Pre-orders for Sweetheart Strawberries will be accepted through February 1st and will be available for delivery or pickup on Friday, February 12th.
The Chocolate Shoppe specializes in creating chocolates that are available for sale online or through our local marketplaces. Our award-winning chocolates are created in our commercial kitchen space and offered through contactless doorstep delivery or nationwide shipping. Our products can also be found at shops and marketplaces throughout northern Illinois (visit the LOCATIONS page for details).
Our website ordering cutoff is Sunday night at 9 PM for delivery on Friday, or via USPS Priority Mail by Saturday. Any orders received after 9 PM on Sunday will be scheduled for shipping or delivery the following week. Exceptions can be made for orders that do not contain the weekly special.
This Week's Ordering Schedule
Pre-orders for Valentine's Day Strawberries will be accepted through Monday, February 1st and will be available for local delivery or pickup on Friday, February 12th. Please CLICK HERE to place an order for Valentine's Day Strawberries.
Our new menu is posted every Wednesday. You have until Sunday at 9 PM to place your order.
Special of the Week
We feature a special every week on our Facebook page, Instagram, and through our email newsletter. The "Special of the Week" is an item that is ONLY available for that week and must be ordered by Sunday at 9 PM to be prepared for your delivery or shipping order.
The Special of the Week is literally a specialty item, meaning it is not something we make on a regular basis and could be an item that we only offer once per year! So, when you see it, order it, because it may not become available again for several months!
How It Works
1. Place your order online by 9:00 PM (central time) on Sunday.
2. If delivery is available to your area, the delivery option will appear for you at checkout with a $15 minimum order (you do NOT need to be home to receive your delivery):
- Deliveries are made on Fridays between 9 AM and 4 PM.
- You do not need to be home to receive your delivery.
- Delivery is available to the following locations with a $15 minimum order: Aurora, Batavia, Big Rock, Elburn, Geneva, Hinckley, Kaneville, Montgomery, Mooseheart, Naperville (west side), North Aurora, Oswego, Plano, Sandwich, St Charles, Sugar Grove, and Yorkville. PLEASE NOTE that not all cities or townships within DeKalb, Kane or Kendall counties are available for delivery. If your zip code is not in our delivery area, please select shipping (it's only $4-5 more for shipping).
3. If you select shipping for your order, it will ship by Wednesday for arrival to your designated address between Thursday and Saturday via USPS Priority Mail. If shipping to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each address.
If your order was successful, you will receive an email with a receipt for your purchase. When your item ships, you will be sent an email with a tracking number. If you selected delivery for your order, please leave a cooler on your porch so that we can place you order into a cooler which will keep it safe from heat, sunlight, and neighborhood animals that LOVE to eat chocolate!